i want to join the brotherhood of illuminati

Welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati666: +2348149706025 call MR johnson, Nigeria, USA, UK and every other place in world on how to join the Illuminati brotherhood to get rich and famous, Are you a politician, business man/woman ,
musical artiste, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do you
want to be rich, powerful and famous in life.Illuminati can grant all your
heart desire join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life,
Illuminati we make you achieve your dream to become rich and protect you all the days of your life......

BENEFIT GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI

a cash reward of usd $300,000 usd
a new sleek dream car valued at usd $120,000 usd
a dream house bought in the country of your own choice
one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist
destination.
one year golf membership package
a v.i.p treatment in all airports in the world
a total lifestyle change
access to bohemian grove
monthly payment of $1,000,000 usd into your bank account
every month as a member,
one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders
and top 5 celebrities in the world>>

JOIN ILLUMINATI YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE
SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND SPIRITUALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A
COMFORTABLE LIFE.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT MR johnson 08149706025
OR Email us thegreatbrotherhood42@gmail.com for immediately
initiation

Comments

• 40 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
    JOIN THE brotherhood OF ILLUMINATI CALL MR TONY
    +2348163829361 OR
    INFO .illumitrax.ng01@gmail.com
    ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN , POLITICAL , MUSICIAN ,
    STUDENT , THE YOU WANT TO BE RICH , FAMOUS, POWERFUL IN LIFE,
    JOIN THE ILLUMINATI brotherhood CULT TODAY AND
    GET INSTANT RICH SUM OF . 1MILLION DOLLARS IN AWEEK ,
    AND A FREE HOME ANYWHERE YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD
    AND ALSO GET 10, 000 ,000 U . S DOLLARS MONTHLY AS A SALARY. . .
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI .
    1. A CASH REWARD OF USD $ 500, 000 USD
    2. A NEW SLEEK DREAM CAR VALUED AT $300 ,000 USD
    3. A DREAM HOUSE BOUGHT IN THE COUNTRY OF YOUR OWN CHOICE
    4. ONE MONTH HOLIDAY ( FULLY PAID) TO YOUR DREAM TOURIST DESTINATION.
    5. ONE YEAR GOLF MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE A V . I . P
    6. TREATMENT IN ALL AIRPORTS IN THE WORLD
    7. A TOTAL LIFESTYLE CHANGE ACCESS TO BOHEMIAN GROVE
    8. MONTHLY PAYMENT OF $1, 000 ,000 USD INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH.
    9. ONE MONTH BOOKED APPOINTMENT WITH TOP 5 WORLD LEADERS AND TOP 5
    CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD .
    IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL THE AGENT NOW
    +2348163829361 AND STAND BY THE 666 COMMAND
    JOIN THE brotherhood OF ILLUMINATI CALL Dr mark 09061232079 OR INFO . joinilluminatiworldwide4@gmail.com ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN , POLITICAL , MUSICIAN , STUDENT , THE YOU WANT TO BE RICH , FAMOUS, POWERFUL IN LIFE, JOIN THE ILLUMINATI brotherhood CULT TODAY AND GET INSTANT RICH SUM OF . 1MILLION DOLLARS IN AWEEK , AND A FREE HOME ANYWHERE YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD AND ALSO GET 10, 000 ,000 U . S DOLLARS MONTHLY AS A SALARY. . . BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI . 1. A CASH REWARD OF USD $ 500, 000 USD 2. A NEW SLEEK DREAM CAR VALUED AT $300 ,000 USD 3. A DREAM HOUSE BOUGHT IN THE COUNTRY OF YOUR OWN CHOICE 4. ONE MONTH HOLIDAY ( FULLY PAID) TO YOUR DREAM TOURIST DESTINATION. 5. ONE YEAR GOLF MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE A V . I . P 6. TREATMENT IN ALL AIRPORTS IN THE WORLD 7. A TOTAL LIFESTYLE CHANGE ACCESS TO BOHEMIAN GROVE 8. MONTHLY PAYMENT OF $1, 000 ,000 USD INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH. 9. ONE MONTH BOOKED APPOINTMENT WITH TOP 5 WORLD LEADERS AND TOP 5 CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL THE AGENT NOW 09061232079 AND STAND BY THE 666 COMMAND OF ILLUMINATI . . . . . .
    JOIN THE brotherhood OF ILLUMINATI CALL Dr mark 09061232079 OR INFO . joinilluminatiworldwide4@gmail.com ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN , POLITICAL , MUSICIAN , STUDENT , THE YOU WANT TO BE RICH , FAMOUS, POWERFUL IN LIFE, JOIN THE ILLUMINATI brotherhood CULT TODAY AND GET INSTANT RICH SUM OF . 1MILLION DOLLARS IN AWEEK , AND A FREE HOME ANYWHERE YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD AND ALSO GET 10, 000 ,000 U . S DOLLARS MONTHLY AS A SALARY. . . BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI . 1. A CASH REWARD OF USD $ 500, 000 USD 2. A NEW SLEEK DREAM CAR VALUED AT $300 ,000 USD 3. A DREAM HOUSE BOUGHT IN THE COUNTRY OF YOUR OWN CHOICE 4. ONE MONTH HOLIDAY ( FULLY PAID) TO YOUR DREAM TOURIST DESTINATION. 5. ONE YEAR GOLF MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE A V . I . P 6. TREATMENT IN ALL AIRPORTS IN THE WORLD 7. A TOTAL LIFESTYLE CHANGE ACCESS TO BOHEMIAN GROVE 8. MONTHLY PAYMENT OF $1, 000 ,000 USD INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH. 9. ONE MONTH BOOKED APPOINTMENT WITH TOP 5 WORLD LEADERS AND TOP 5 CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL THE AGENT NOW 09061232079 AND STAND BY THE 666 COMMAND OF ILLUMINATI . . . . . .
    I want to join the Richest brotherhood Of Illuminati For Protection,Fame call Mr George +2348149041198 or WhatsApp +2349059897155

Join the great Illuminati Freemason today call Mr George 08149041198, Do you want to become a business Man/Woman, or you are seeking for wisdom and knowledge, Pastor,Politician, Musician, Doctor, Footballer, Student, Do you want be a Famous Artist or an Actor (e t.c) and you want to be Rich, Powerful and be Famous in the world and also get sum of 600,000,00 dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 900,000,00USD as monthly salary and also been giving money to start up a business of your own choice… interested contact great agent Mr George illuminatibrotherhood11100@gmail.com Or CALL::+2348149041198

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

1. A Cash reward worth $1,000,000, 00USD after initiation.
    2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000,00 USD
    3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
    5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
    7.A total Lifestyle change
    8.Access to Bohemian Grove.
    9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000,00 USD into your bank account every month as a member
    10.One Month booked.appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World
    JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE ILLUMINATI 2017/2018 BATCH!
    +2348059097330
    CYPRUSILLUMIANTI@YAHOO.COM

HURRAY
    FINALLY CHRISTMAS IS HERE AGAIN AND THE ILLUMINATI IS NOW IN A RUSH

Are you a politivian, footballer, Artists or what have you?
    the ILLUMINATI is here to make sure that your dreams come through in life.
    i never thought of becoming rich today because of the iluminati i am who i am today/ this is a lifetime opportunity for you

all to be part of this Great Brotherhood of the illuminati.

There are so many Benefits of been a member

*A car of your choice

*A House of your choice in any of the countries you wish to stay.

*A vacation space for you and your family in paris

*Amount reward of $50,000 USD every week to your designated account.

NOTE; if you have been scammed before you can as well get all you have lost back, Because the brotherhood will help you

trcae the person involved.

Contact the customer Desk on +2348059097330,
    Or Email via CYPRUSILLUMINATI@YAHOO.COM for more info contacts details Again is +2348059097330.

Hurry now so your dreams can come through.
    THANKS

WE ALSO WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO WHICH YOU ALL A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.
    Hello every one, i have to write this testimony because of people out there who also will like to join, because i am really happy to be member of Illuminati cult society today, i have been searching for the right hand to join this cult of Illuminati i finally got this nice MAN Dr Alex also a who help me in joining even when i was asked to buy all the items my self which i did for the initiation. though it cost me some money, but every thing went out successfully, and an instant sum of 1,000.000 US dollars was given to me with a free home of my choice in CALIFORNIA USA. And also, power, influence, good position fame including 3,000, dollars monthly as a salary for me.
    Welcome to Illuminati brotherhood. Call Dr Alex 08130490096 to join the Illuminati brotherhood to get rich and famous, the temple of Illuminati worldwide. Are you a Pastor, Politician, Business man or woman,Musician or an Artist, do you want to be famous or you want to become rich or powerful you can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati with this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully granted any body interested in joining the Illuminati brotherhood email us illuminati666trx@gmail.com

BENEFIT GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI

a cash reward of usd $300,000 usd..a new sleek dream car valued at usd $120,000 usd...a dream house bought in the country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist,destination. one year golf membership package a v.i.p treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of $1,000,000 usd into your bank account every month as a member, one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world>>> immediately initiation is open online now.

ILLUMINATI WORLD OF RICHES
    I want to join the Richest brotherhood Of Illuminati For Protection,Fame call Mr George +2348149041198 or WhatsApp +2349059897155

Join the great Illuminati Freemason today call Mr George 08149041198, Do you want to become a business Man/Woman, or you are seeking for wisdom and knowledge, Pastor,Politician, Musician, Doctor, Footballer, Student, Do you want be a Famous Artist or an Actor (e t.c) and you want to be Rich, Powerful and be Famous in the world and also get sum of 600,000,00 dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 900,000,00USD as monthly salary and also been giving money to start up a business of your own choice… interested contact great agent Mr George illuminatibrotherhood11100@gmail.com Or CALL::+2348149041198

5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
    9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000,00 USD into your bank account every month as a member
    10.One Month booked.appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World

HELLO viewer am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood and became RICH,FAMOUS AND POWERFUL, I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times, before I finally come across a testimony on net so I contacted the agent, I was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain the membership form which I did and today am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $360 millions dollars in my personal account as a new member and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want...... I know so many people may be on my lane also looking for help here is their official email @______(brotherhodiluminati@gmail.com)____Official Whats-app +13188003095 add up if you use viber with this number +1(747)222-3724 BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, AND YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS

join the illuminati +2348059097330
    INTRODUCTION TO Illuminati,you can ADD US ON WHATSAPP on this [+2348059097330]
    It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires, Billionaires
    who have major influence regarding most global affairs, including
    the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders, Presidents,
    Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune
    5000 companies are members of Illuminati. Now, for the FIRST
    TIME IN HISTORY, we are opening our doors to the masses.
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN Illuminati
    A Cash Reward of USD $3,000000 A New Sleek Dream
    CAR valued at USD $120,000 A Dream House bought in the
    country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your
    dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A
    V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change
    Access to Bohemian Groove One Month booked Appointment with
    Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
    Email us via cyprusilluminati@yahoo.com

Join the illuminati call Mr George +2348149041198 or WhatsApp 09059897155
    Join the great Illuminati Freemason today, Do you want to become a business Man/Woman, or you are seeking for wisdom and knowledge, Pastor,Politician, Musician, Doctor, Footballer, Student, Do you want be a Famous Artist or an Actor (e t.c) and you want to be Rich, Powerful and be Famous in the world and also get sum of 600,000,00 dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 900,000,00USD as monthly salary and also been giving money to start up a business of your own choice… interested contact great agent Mr George
    illuminatibrotherhood11100@gmail.com Or CALL::+2348149041198 or WhatsApp 09059897155
    5.One year Golf Membership package
    6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
    COMFORTABLE LIFE.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT DR LUGARD +2348119324666
    OR Email us illumitrix.ng@gmail.com for immediately
    initiation
    initiation
    initiation
    > Anyone interested in joining the Illuminati contact Dr lugard on 08119324666 or email illumitrix.ng@gmail.com for Immediately initiation
    OCCULT FESTIVAL IS HERE AGAIN! Join the Illuminati Brotherhood online today
    and get your instant sum of 1000000 US dollars with a free home anywhere
    you choose to live in the world. New members are given 3,500 U.S dollars
    monthly as salary. Note that the higher you go in the society, the bigger
    your money and the better your life becomes. Make good use of this
    opportunity and have all your desires in life. THERE IS NO HUMAN
    SACRIFICE(S). kindly fill the following information and forward it to us
    via the email displayed below .

Country_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Full name_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Home address_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    State._ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Date of birth_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Sex_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Occupation______________
    Phone_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Email_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Join us today and become rich and famous.Tell us little about yourself You
    can contact us with the mobile number and email address displayed below.

Email: templeilluminati66@gmail.com
    Contact 1.: +2348032214238
    Whatsapp: +2348032214238
    Join the great Illuminati Freemason today, Do you want to become a business Man/Woman, or you are seeking for wisdom and knowledge, Pastor,Politician, Musician, Doctor, Footballer, Student, Do you want be a Famous Artist or an Actor (e t.c) and you want to be Rich, Powerful and be Famous in the world and also get sum of 600,000,00 dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 900,000,00USD as monthly salary and also been giving money to start up a business of your own choice… interested contact great agent Mr George
    illuminatibrotherhood11100@gmail.com Or CALL::+2348149041198 or WhatsApp 09059897155
    I want to join the illuminati call Mr George +2348149041198 or WhatsApp 09059897155
    I want to join the illuminati call Mr George +2348149041198 or WhatsApp 09059897155
    WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD ILLUMINATI KINGDOM, WHERE YOU FOUND ALL KINDS OF HAPPINESS, BLESSING, JOY IN LIFE. Are you tired with the kind of life you are living today do you want your life to be change totally, and for you to fulfill your dream, then you have the opportunity to join now so that your life story will be change immediately. Are you poor and you want to become rich in life or you want to be famous in life, are you a graduate looking for job or a business man or woman or you want to be famous and powerful, you don’t have to waste any of your time, are you suffering in life, make up your mind and join the Illuminati kingdom to become a wealthy man or woman and also to become famous and powerful in life contac +2348111214858