HOW TO JOIN OCCULT, JOIN THE MONEY SECRET OCCULT FOR WEALTH AND POWERS +2348050325488

MugardMugard Posts: 1Member
edited August 28 in Religion Vote Up0Vote Down
This page is for those who are seriously interested in black magic. People with prejudices and the mob should stay away from here: they would only troddle in darkness and be highly indignant. The described black magic rituals are not without danger and are consequently unsuitable for people who are not mentally in good constitution. Take heed to follow all instructions the way they are described. Without the necessary precautions every ritual will turn to your disadvantage, confusion and total destruction. On the contrary, by following the instructions with precision, you will achieve a complete sucess in all your enterprises.

Many today are seeking to join a secret society, one that will give them back their hope and help them to achieve all the things they have wanted in life.

They realize that they have lost their dreams and their ambitions. They have settled for a life of mediocrity.

Sadly, many are disappointed, for real secret societies are rare, hard to find and even more difficult to join. The more well known have, over time, lost their own secrets and present merely a facade of mystical mumbo-jumbo without possessing any real substance.

There are no accidents and it is no coincidence that you have been led to The Ebutalium Brotherhood. The Brotherhood reaches out to help you and to offer the hand of friendship and hope.

The Ebutalium Brotherhood knows that everyone has great potential but often they have lost their self-esteem and their desire for a better life.

All of us know that we can be better than we are. We are not living up to our potential. Yet we have this fear to take chances, to venture into unfamiliar enterprises and territories.

Membership in The Ebutalium Brotherhood has given many the courage, the confidence, the knowledge and the power they needed to change their life for the better.

Becoming a Member of the Brotherhood can give your life a new meaning and direction, and show you how to be happier and more fulfilled.

The Ebutalium Brotherhood offers simple solutions, a helping hand, and answers. It teaches the secret techniques and methods to become anything you wish to be and to attain all the riches of life.

Every Member of The Ebutalium Brotherhood is given the knowledge and the power to achieve all the success and riches of life that they have dreamed about.

We invite anyone who wishes to forge the spirit of friendship in a true brotherhood of power to join us, to unite our power to your own.

Join us and share in the Brotherhood's closely-guarded secrets and circles of power.

Together we can achieve great things that we could not achieve alone. Joining The Ebutalium Brotherhood will start you on the path to a new life filled with money, friends, health and the fulfillment of all your dreams.
Beginning today, you can change your life and your fortune. Learn how you can have, do and be anything you want in life.

For centuries past, the knowledge and power contained within that which is called the Secrets of the Ages has been kept hidden from the common man and reserved for a wealthy and powerful elite.

Membership in The Ebutalium Brotherhood, however, is not restricted to members of the rich elite - anyone with a brave heart and a daring spirit who has a strong desire to change their lives and live their dreams is invited to join us.

As a Member, you will be given the guarded secrets behind those few who have acquired great riches and power throughout the centuries.

Great truths and hidden secrets are dangerous to the many but keys to personal power for those few who dare to seek them out.

We will share with you the knowledge of how to control life for your own happiness and benefit. Privileged secrets that one can only become a part of through one’s own discovery.

The Ebutalium Brotherhood has the keys that will unlock your secret potential and awaken hidden powers which already lie dormant within you.

In your mind you have talents and abilities which if developed can make you a magnet for love, riches, friends and fortune.
Joining The Ebutalium Brotherhood will give you a life like you have never known before, filled with all the rich rewards of success and personal power.

The Ebutalium Brotherhood is the only organization of its kind in the world today, a real secret society for real people, and the only one that delivers unsurpassed results for both self-realization and fulfillment of body, mind, and spirit.

The Ebutalium occult was founded in the grand tradition of the great collegiate secret societies like the Brothers in Unity, Skull & Bones and the Mystical Seven, as well as the time-honored fraternities of the Freemasons, Odd Fellows and the knightly brotherhoods.

While membership in secret societies like Skull & Bones is reserved for the elite who have been born into wealth and power, the Ebutalium Brotherhood is for the common man.

And unlike groups like the Masons, which have evolved into public charitable institutions or simply social clubs, the objective of the Ebutalium is to continue the venerable tradition of uniting men together in a private society of mutual aid.

The Brotherhood is a legal, non-political, non-religious society whose sole interest is building a united brotherhood of members who help each other. It has nothing to do with fanciful nonsense like the Illuminati. We have no desire to control others but only wish to gain control of our own lives and destiny.

We are seeking that special wisdom and knowledge that would set us free from the bondage to dull and dreary everyday life, while strengthening us in body, mind and spirit, and bringing us the material rewards of wealth, love, and success. The Ebutalium Brotherhood is a true brotherhood of secret knowledge and power.

I first found out about The Ebutalium Brotherhood in a book called "Telecult Power" back in the late sixties or early seventies. The book reads a little hokey but only because the author is trying to reach a wider and more popular audience. It does, however, contain genuine esoteric knowledge. Even more importantly, some of the information really works.

The book tells about a secret organization called The Ebutalium Brotherhood which is supposedly just a circle of friends who can get together to unite their mental powers for success. However, in searching for The Ebutalium Brotherhood, I was able to find references going back at least to the 1800's.

It also led me to a secret fraternity known as the Knights of Labor or the Ebutalium Brotherhood. Legend says that a group of men tried to join Skull and Bones at Yale but were rejected because of their humble background. Because they were working men and not of the rich elite. They then decided to form their own group, an inner order or brotherhood of which the Knights of Labor was only the outer organization or recruiting grounds.
This research led me to an even more mysterious and secretive group and the genius behind it. It was from the guidance and inspiration of this inner circle that the Ebutalium Brotherhood evolved.

it pains me a lot to see most of Nigerian writing on internet 'i want to join Illuminati occult in Africa' i want to join Illuminati brotherhood in Nigeria to be rich and famous. first Illuminati is not and African tradition and don't make people rich, Illuminati don't need poor people, Illuminati need those that have already made they money and Illuminati don't have any temple in Nigeria, it is a western tradition and what they need is top politician, top pastors, top musician etc. we Africans knows what our people are lacking so we are here to liberate the poor, what we want are the poor people to come to us so that we can make them rich we are not here for the rich but we are here for the poor people.

Ebutalium Brotherhood offers all initiate members growth, wealth, fame, power, prosperity and success in all areas of heart desires. we don't demand human sacrifice, the use of any human parts or early personal death as a precondition for you to become our member.

membership into our fraternity is free and normally through a thorough screening. we are here to liberate those who need wealth, riches, power, prosperity, protection and success in all ramification.

guardians of age Ebutalium Brotherhood is a fraternity with grand lodge temple in Nigeria and Ghana.

dear friend and seeker of the classical African tradition you live in a world shaped by women and men who sought greatness beyond the limitations of their own minds. it was their destiny to become more than merely human to become true masters over the winds of their lives.

we are not suppose to be on the internet but because of this comments:

'I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN NIGERIA'
'I WANT TO JOIN REAL OCCULT IN GHANA'
'I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT TO MAKE MONEY'
'I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY'
'I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL'
'I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN AFRICA TO BE RICH'
'I WANT TO JOIN GOOD OCCULT FRATERNITY IN NIGERIA/GHANA'
'I WANT TO JOIN GREAT ILLUMINATI IN NIGERIA FOR RICHES'
'I WANT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI OCCULT IN NIGERIA OR GHANA'
'I WANT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD IN NIGERIA OR GHANA'
we are now here for you.

We are blessed brothers from The Guardians of Age Ebutalium Brotherhood. The secret heart of this brotherhood offers all initiate members, growth, wealth, fame, power, prosperity and success in all areas of heart desires. We are here to liberate those who need wealth, riches, power, prosperity, protection and success in all ramification. It does not involved the use of any human sacrifices, early personal death or hurting of loved ones and membership is free.

We are a group of strong brothers who came from different walks of life for the purpose of alleviating the sufferings of our people Ebutalium Brotherhood are most probably the most well known secret society in the world.

For years the world economy has functioned on the premise: To get ahead you have to step on those around you. You are on your own, struggling to keep your head above water. This is what this gross misinformation with which we had been raised has led us to, to misery, uncaring and wanting.

Secret Societies protect their members, protect what is dear and precious to them through secrecy, because if the rest find out, these sacred things including the truth will also be destroyed.

Ebutalium Brotherhood is not for Everyone, But we might be Right for you! We are Seeking our Dark Brothers and Sisters who have heard the call to come Home to the Ebutalium Family!

For those fortunate applicants of interest whom will be chosen to join the succeeding family of Ebutalium, you will learn the untold secrets that few have ever known existed! The Ebutalium rituals for securing Wealth, Health, Love, Lust and Power that none outside of this family have ever been taught and never will. . .

we are here to protect you if you so desire!
contact us
Phone : +234 805 032 5488
Mobile: +234 708 706 5680
Email : ebutaliumbrotherhood@gmail.com
Tagged:

Comments

• 17 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
    Here is how you can join the illuminati, Are you a business Man/woman, or you are seeking for wisdom and knowledge. Pastor,politician, musical, doctor, footballer, student, do you wanna be a famous artist or an actor (e t.c) and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in the world and also get sum of 300,000,00 dollars with a free home of your choose to live in the world and also be getting 700,000,00USD as monthly salary and also been giving money to start up a business of your own choice…
    official email: brotherhodiluminati@gmail.com
    Official Whats-app +13188003095
    join the brotherhood of Illuminati. call +2348165339731 or whatsApp us on +2348165339731 Dr Jeffrey Nigeria,
    USA, or anywhere in the world today be rich, fame, and posses power.email
    us on illuminatirealmember@gmail.com or call us on for
    immediate initiation new members registration is now open online now !!!!!
    benefits given to new members who join illuminati.
    a cash reward of usd $120,000000 usd
    a new sleek dream car valued at usd $120,000 usd
    a dream house bought in the country of your own choice
    one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
    one year golf membership package
    a v.i.p treatment in all airports in the world
    a total lifestyle change
    access to bohemian grove
    monthly payment of $1,000,000 usd into your bank account every month as a
    one month booked appointment with top 5 world and top 5 celebrities
    in the world.
    if you are interested call now +2348165339731 or send your e-mail to
    Illuminatirealmember@gmail.com. new member registration
    is now open online
    I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN NIGERIA OR GHANA, JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD OF GREAT LIGHT KINGDOM SECRET OCCULT TODAY FOR WEALTH AND SPIRITUAL POWERS

The BROTHERHOOD OF GREAT LIGHT is national and international in membership. It is open to all nationalities, races and creeds. The Brotherhood forms an invisible legion of friends around the world, working together and helping each other. In countries where private associations or "secret societies" are outlawed, we are simply friends helping one another.

The word "occult" comes from the Latin and only means "hidden." The term is widely used in the medical field to describe medical conditions that are hidden. In popular usage, however, occult has come to mean something that is evil or a cult that "brainwashes" its members. Usually, such charges are found to be baseless.

The Brotherhood of great light kingdom is not a cult. It does not practice any kind of mind-control over its Members or promote anything that any sane person would consider evil or criminal. It teaches its Members how to free themselves from being dominated by others and control their own mind.

Members come from a wide variety of belief systems and may freely exercise the practice of any faith (or none) as a Member.

Membership in The Brotherhood of great light kingdom is not cheap but is easily affordable by anyone. Some join having nothing more than social security or an unemployment check. you have to purchase for the items needed for your initiation once you get the items then you can come with it to our temple for your initiation but we do not request for human sacrifice or to take the life of your love ones and also registration is free to join call+2348156680725 or Email us on brotherhoodofgreatlightkingdom@gmail.com

we are not suppose to be on the internet but because of this comments:

'I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN NIGERIA'

'I WANT TO JOIN REAL OCCULT IN GHANA'

'I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT TO MAKE MONEY'

'I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY'

'I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL'

'I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN AFRICA TO BE RICH'

'I WANT TO JOIN GOOD OCCULT FRATERNITY IN NIGERIA/GHANA'

'I WANT TO JOIN GREAT ILLUMINATI IN NIGERIA FOR RICHES'

'I WANT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI OCCULT IN NIGERIA OR GHANA'

'I WANT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD IN NIGERIA OR GHANA'

we are now here for you.

Without true wisdom and inner power, the outer trappings of success are all in vain, for spirit is ascendant over matter. That which is eternal is of far greater value than that which turns to dust. The Brotherhood of great light kingdom's teachings are not aimed merely towards self-aggrandizement but for the greater happiness of the Member and so that they, in turn, may bless and help others upon the path of life.

With that said, let us say that anyone, having the right knowledge, inner power and a circle of powerful friends, with grit and determination can attain to success and prosperity.

Advancement in the Brotherhood's degrees of wisdom and power can, however, translate into a virtual guarantee of lifetime security because you are building a power within yourself that can never be taken away. Success is not handed to anyone on a silver platter and only you can guarantee your future happiness.

Why not start today building that happiness, prosperity, inner power and peace by joining The GREAT LIGHT BROTHERHOOD? you can get us through email brotherhoodofgreatlightkingdom@gmail.com or phone call +2348156680725

JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD OF GREAT LIGHT KINGDOM OCCULT TODAY, TO A BECOME A MEMBER, CONTACT THE GREAT LIGHT TEMPLE NOW.

The ability to summon forth to visible and physical materialization is perhaps the most potent and sought-after power in the entire occult world. For the thousands of years that ritual evocation has been practiced, however, it has also been confused and jumbled by assumptions, dogmas, and initiatory secrets all of which are obliterated by Evoking Eternity. BROTHERHOOD OF GREAT LIGHT KINGDOM, in this masterpiece work, gives WEALTH, POWER, FAME, RICHES,HEALTH AND PROTECTION and the elementary principles by which evocation operations, instructions for the necessary preparation of the Operator to call forth and communicate face-to-face with any entity in existence. Evoking Eternity is not the Sorcerer's handbook nor is it a simple grimoire of spirits. Rather, it is a compendium of the impossible, made real by beings who are unbound and hungry, materialized now by the grand evocation of the Masters who will no longer wait for this veil to be lifted.

Great Ancient Spiritual Power Of BROTHERHOOD OF GREAT LIGHT KINGDOM OCCULT FRATERNITY Is a worldwide organization fully known all over africa, they are genuine mystical non-sectal organization, ready to co-operate and help you achieve your aims in life, we give spiritual MONEY, FAME, WEALTH ,PROTECTION ,INFLUENCE ,POWER ,FAST LINK, HIGH LEVEL CONNECTION, FREE VISA TO ANY COUNTRY OF YOUR CHOICE and amour to fight your way through, in this wicked wild world, please don’t compare us with other quack organization or Mushroom Agency, we are greater than the so called Temples, Churches, and Mosques. We don’t ask you to believe but try us, many people have benefited from BROTHERHOOD OF GREAT LIGHT KINGDOM OCCULT FRATERNITY and the services testimonies are pouring in daily. You might need one. YOUR MIRACLE IS ON THE WAY:

WELCOME TO THE TO THE BROTHERHOOD OF GREAT LIGHT KINGDOM WORLD RICHEST.

Do you want to be a member of brotherhood of great light as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide.

Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the BROTHERHOOD OF GREAT LIGHT KINGDOM occult in Africa today and get instant rich sum of 15 to 20 million naira after your initiation and a free home any where you choose to live in this world and also get free visa.

We invite anyone who wishes to forge the spirit of friendship in a true brotherhood of power to join us, to unite our power to your own.

Join us and share in the Brotherhood’s closely-guarded secrets and circles of power.

Together we can achieve great things that we could not achieve alone. Joining The Brotherhood of great light will start you on the path to a new life filled with money, friends, health and the fulfillment of all your dreams.

Thanks to this brave gathering of Brotherhood great light Occult Fraternity, you are about to enter a world of unbelievable power. With the magical shields and weapons they have placed at humanity’s disposal, the future of mankind is about to be forever altered. Do understand, however, the staggering potential made possible by using the information found is not to be taken lightly. To do so, would be more than fool-hardy; it would be dangerous in ways most people can barely comprehend.

he who would profit by the wisdom of the universal mind, has to reach it through the whole of humanity without distinction of race, complexion, religion, or social status. It is altruism, not egoism even in its most legal and noble conception, that can lead the unit to merge its little self in the universal selves. It is to these needs and to this work that the true disciple of true occultism has to devote himself, if he would obtain theo-sophy, divine wisdom, knowledge.wealth,protection and power.

Great Ancient Spiritual Power Of BROTHERHOOD OF GREAT LIGHT KINGDOM OCCULT FRATERNITY Is a worldwide organization fully known all over Africa, they are genuine mystical non-sectal organization, ready to co-operate and help you achieve your aims in life, we give spiritual MONEY, FAME, WEALTH ,PROTECTION ,INFLUENCE ,POWER ,FAST LINK, HIGH LEVEL CONNECTION, FREE VISA TO ANY COUNTRY OF YOUR CHOICE and amour to fight your way through, in this wicked wild world, please don’t compare us with other quack organization or Mushroom Agency, we are greater than the so called Temples, Churches, and Mosques. We don’t ask you to believe but try us, many people have benefited from BROTHERHOOD OF GREAT LIGHT KINGDOM OCCULT FRATERNITY and the services testimonies are pouring in daily. You might need one.

we guarantee you wealth for all area of life, a life well lived is more than just money although the lack of money is often the source of much unhappiness. If we possess the same knowledge as the rich and powerful and use the same strategies and tactics, does it not also follow that we, too, can become rich and powerful? Think about it – take any millionaire and bankrupt him, take away everything he has and it won’t belong before he’s back on his feet and makes his next million. YOU DON”T NEED TO BLAME YOUR SELF IF YOU ARE BORN IN POOR FAMILY NOT YOUR FORTH BUT IF YOU DIE POOR IS YOUR FORTH SO THINK WISE DON”T FORGET THAT 20MILLION WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE INSTANTLY CONTACT US NOW TO MAKE YOUR WEALTH,PROTECTION,FAME IN AFRICA AFTER YOUR INITIATION THE MONEY YOU SEE WILL SERVE YOU.

“WITH MONEY IN YOUR POCKET, YOU ARE WISE AND YOU ARE HANDSOME AND YOU SING WELL, TOO.” JOINING THE BROTHERHOOD OF GREAT LIGHT KINGDOM WILL MAKE YOUR DREAM COME THROUGH INSTANTLY.

Identifying and Replacing Limiting Beliefs: the world of BROTHERHOOD OF GREAT LIGHT KINGDOM organization is a center of possibilities, the spirit rules the physical, as long as you wish to remain ignorant you will die trying to make it in life.

THE BROTHERHOOD OF GREAT LIGHT KINGDOM OCCULT FRATERNITY SAYS THAT life is like money because, barring destroying it with fire, it always has value no matter how crumpled it is, used, or if it is stained with coffee or magic marker or crayons used by a child thinking it is something to draw on.

Life is something like money in that you still have value no matter how many times you have been down trodden, or how often you have failed in your attempts to excel at a certain sport, or how many times you have failed to succeed in starting a successful business.

BROTHERHOOD OF GREAT LIGHT KINGDOM is among the powerful secret societies in the world with an aim of ruling or taking over the world as it is now. For one to be powerful, popular, and rich you must be belonging to one of the secret societies in this world. For our brothers in the music industry if you don’t bow down and sacrifice to god of darkness you can’t make it with your music career. In every aspect of life there is a goddess.

WELCOME TO THE AGE OF BROTHERHOOD OF GREAT LIGHT KINGDOM OCCULT FRATERNITY THAT IS HERE TO MANIFEST ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN LIFE. FAME, POWER, PROTECTION, WEALTH, CONNECTION, FAST LINK AND INFLUENCE.

I CANNOT MAKE MILLIONS OF NAIRA OR DOLLARS ON MY OWN, join the BROTHERHOOD OCCULT FRATERNITY, AND MEET WITH TOP 10 FAMOUS MUSICIAN IN NIGERIA/AFRICAN,

MONEY is the only passion in life, unfortunately my brain cannot find away to achieve millions of naira or dollars; in the the conventional sense. i cant seem to find anything i am good at anything that will make me a lot of money and i am over 25 years of age. the dark side can be quick and easy path, so i want to take that path whatever the cost. you have no friend, no family and could care less, all you want is MILLIONS, FAME, CONNECTION,PROTECTION, POWER,FAST LINK; I if i get that I am happy if i don't i will live/die miserable. I want to drive LAMBORGHINI as one of the member of BROTHERHOOD OF GREAT LIGHT KINGDOM and TO live in a mansion in any place of your choice, that all that i want. just hesitate and join the brotherhood. CONTACT THE MEMBERSHIP TEAM NOW

CONTACT US

Mobile: +234 8156680725

Email : brotherhoodofgreatlightkingdom@gmail.com

You can like our page on Facebook for more update

join the brotherhood of Illuminati: call or WhatsApp us on+2349066873991::Dr OLOWO Nigeria,
    USA, or anywhere in the world today be rich, famous, and posses power"email
    us on or call us on:+2349066873991
    immediate initiation new members registration is now open online now !!!!!

benefits given to new members who join illuminati.

a cash reward of usd $120,000000 usd
    a new sleek dream car valued at usd $120,000 usd
    a dream house bought in the country of your own choice
    one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
    one year golf membership package
    a v.i.p treatment in all airports in the world
    a total lifestyle change
    access to bohemian grove
    monthly payment of $1,000,000 usd into your bank account every month as a
    one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities
    in the world.

if you are interested call now: or WhatsApp us on:+2349066873991::
    NOTE: "HOW TO JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI AND BECOME WEALTHY AND WELL PROTECTED"{The Great Illuminati Family Is Real}

There is no need to fear the road when you have a map.There is no need to fear the dark when you follow the Light.

WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING! +2348036272132 MR BADMUS FATHER MOST SPIRITUAL;
    If you do not want to join
    the Illuminati do not read this message.

Rules * You must be serious * You must not discuss the secret of the
    Illuminati to anyone. * We
    are not interested in anyone who has obtained their knowledge about the
    Illuminati based on what they say and
    HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts) Conspiracy Theorists
    (Amateur or Professional Authors or
    Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY. * Once you join the
    Illuminati within one week of your membership you
    will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have wealth and fame.

* No one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the
    person will be tormented both
    day and night. * Failure to comply to the order and rules of the GREAT
    ILLUMINATI shall see your fame and riches taken
    back.

* The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS
    Illuminati members...And AWAY from NON Illuminati members... One
    of the rules of the Illuminati is "We don't talk about the Illuminati" so I
    can't say too much about it here.

Am here because of those that do write this comments on internet:
    'I want to join great Illuminati brotherhood in Nigeria' 'how to join
    Illuminati in Africa' 'I want to join Illuminati in Ghana'
    'how to join the illuminate' 'I want to join great Illuminati occult in
    Nigeria'
    we are here for those of you that want to join Illuminati Brotherhood in
    Nigeria and across Africa.
    Making wealth is guaranteed for the people of the world.

Life is a game. Money is how we keep scores. Money speaks sense in a
    language all nations understand.
    If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some; for he
    that goes borrowing goes sorrowing.

We are a group of strong brothers who came from different walks of life for
    the purpose of alleviating the sufferings of our people Illuminati
    Brotherhood
    are most probably the most well known secret society in the world.

Illuminati Brotherhood is not for Everyone,
    But we might be Right for you! We are Seeking our Dark
    Brothers and Sisters who have heard the
    call to come Home to the Illuminati Family!

For those fortunate applicants of interest whom will be chosen to join the
    succeeding
    family of Illuminati, you will learn the untold secrets that few have ever
    known existed! The Illuminati rituals
    for securing Wealth, Health, Love, Lust and Power that none outside of this
    family have ever been taught and never will. . .

we are here to protect you if you so desire!
    For more details contact us through the following

Mobil : +2348036272132 MR BADMUS FATHER MOST SPIRITUAL
    Email: spiritualfather01@gmail.com
    Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become
    rich famous and popular and your life story we be change
    totally my name is Dan Jerry I am here to share my
    testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati
    and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor
    no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my
    family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all
    my possible best to get money but no one work out for me
    each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no
    money to take care of them until one day I decided to join
    the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I
    never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they
    said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to
    me they really change my story totally . They give me the
    sum of $1,200,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I
    was able to become rich, and have many industry on my
    own and become famous and popular in my country , today
    me and my family is living happily and I am the most
    happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the
    Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like
    other people and you life we be change totally.If you are
    interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then
    contact him +2348106618681 or for more information +1(705)8062021
    email:illuminatibrotherpowerful@gmail.com or you need my assistance
    email:danjerry04@gmail.com...
    My Testimony, how i become famous and rich, I am so grateful today is because of the illuminati. the Illuminati continues to change my life day by day. I have become a new creation, old things have passed away. I have , left the old things behind and I never looked back. My enemies have look down on me, because i was a very poor man, calling me unworthy and a failure. But the Illuminati helped me, i was hopeless i never believe i can be rich again, I am. But I also know this, I am whaat I am, but I am not what I used to be, this was how i join the illuminati, i met a man on my way he was very rich, and told me that he is ready to help me, that he can help me solve all my problems in life, he told me if i will love to join the Illuminati, and i think over it keep repeating in my mind, and i make up my mind to join the Illuminati because i have know choice, this was how i join the Illuminati and i am so happy to join the Illuminati, if you are also interested to join the illuminati contact the agent who help me mr paul calos on whatsapp +2348147048097 or email: illuminaticultofrich666@gmail.com join the illuminati today and become rich and famous with your family.
    My Testimony, how i become famous and rich, I am so grateful today is because of the illuminati. the Illuminati continues to change my life day by day. I have become a new creation, old things have passed away. I have , left the old things behind and I never looked back. My enemies have look down on me, because i was a very poor man, calling me unworthy and a failure. But the Illuminati helped me, i was hopeless i never believe i can be rich again, I am. But I also know this, I am whaat I am, but I am not what I used to be, this was how i join the illuminati, i met a man on my way he was very rich, and told me that he is ready to help me, that he can help me solve all my problems in life, he told me if i will love to join the Illuminati, and i think over it keep repeating in my mind, and i make up my mind to join the Illuminati because i have know choice, this was how i join the Illuminati and i am so happy to join the Illuminati, if you are also interested to join the illuminati contact the agent who help me mr paul calos on whatsapp +2348147048097 or email: illuminaticultofrich666@gmail.com join the illuminati today and become rich and famous with your family.
    Hello everyone I am mr Francis anderson from Liberia, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,
    I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tryed to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,
    One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 5,000$ and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisedly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,
    For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call (+2348135574788 or WhatsApp him +2348135574788 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com
    JOIN THE brotherhood OF ILLUMINATI CALL 09061232079 OR
    INFO . joinilluminatiworldwide4@gmail.com
    ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN , POLITICAL , MUSICIAN ,
    STUDENT , THE YOU WANT TO BE RICH , FAMOUS, POWERFUL IN LIFE,
    JOIN THE ILLUMINATI brotherhood CULT TODAY AND
    GET INSTANT RICH SUM OF . 1MILLION DOLLARS IN AWEEK ,
    AND A FREE HOME ANYWHERE YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD
    AND ALSO GET 10, 000 ,000 U . S DOLLARS MONTHLY AS A SALARY. . .
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI .
    1. A CASH REWARD OF USD $ 500, 000 USD
    2. A NEW SLEEK DREAM CAR VALUED AT $300 ,000 USD
    3. A DREAM HOUSE BOUGHT IN THE COUNTRY OF YOUR OWN CHOICE
    4. ONE MONTH HOLIDAY ( FULLY PAID) TO YOUR DREAM TOURIST DESTINATION.
    5. ONE YEAR GOLF MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE A V . I . P
    6. TREATMENT IN ALL AIRPORTS IN THE WORLD
    7. A TOTAL LIFESTYLE CHANGE ACCESS TO BOHEMIAN GROVE
    8. MONTHLY PAYMENT OF $1, 000 ,000 USD INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH.
    9. ONE MONTH BOOKED APPOINTMENT WITH TOP 5 WORLD LEADERS AND TOP 5 CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD .
    IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL THE AGENT NOW
    09061232079 AND STAND BY THE 666 COMMAND OF
    ILLUMINATI . . . . . .
    9. ONE MONTH BOOKED APPOINTMENT WITH TOP 5 WORLD LEADERS AND TOP 5 CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD .
    ILLUMINATI . . . . . .
    ILLUMINATI . . . . . .
    ILLUMINATI . . . . . .
    ILLUMINATI . . . . . .
    OCCULT FESTIVAL IS HERE AGAIN! Join the Illuminati Brotherhood online today
    and get your instant sum of 1000000 US dollars with a free home anywhere
    you choose to live in the world. New members are given 3,500 U.S dollars
    monthly as salary. Note that the higher you go in the society, the bigger
    your money and the better your life becomes. Make good use of this
    opportunity and have all your desires in life. THERE IS NO HUMAN
    SACRIFICE(S). kindly fill the following information and forward it to us
    via the email displayed below .

Country_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Full name_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Home address_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    State._ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Date of birth_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Sex_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Occupation______________
    Phone_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Email_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Join us today and become rich and famous.Tell us little about yourself You
    can contact us with the mobile number and email address displayed below.

Email: templeilluminati66@gmail.com
    Contact 1.: +2348032214238
    Whatsapp: +2348032214238
    BLACK VULTURE BROTHERHOOD is here to firmly assure you that you can get rich without any ritual, that you can get rich without killing your mother, father, brother, sister, uncle or a poor child on the street. It is real and don't have any side effect. Try it now and see. Take that bold step to your world of riches. Call (+2348059915021) BLACK VULTURE temple today or Email at blackvulturebrotherhood@gmail.com and state what you want and how you want it. The solution is at your door step. You don't need to be in debts and always borrow, let people now come and borrow from you. Your destiny is in your hands.

You will agree with me that there are no guarantee about what you might achieve seeing how many years you have spent trying to make it in life. You need a HELP, BLACK VULTURE BROTHERHOOD temple can force your hands to prosperity by breaking down any spiritual force attacking your financial success. Wear our ring and make a simple prayer: MONEY, WEALTH, RICHES, SUCCESS, POWER, BUSINESS CAPITAL and GROWTH etc are guaranteed to you.
    Identifying and Replacing Limiting Beliefs: the world of BLACK VULTURE temple organization is a center of possibilities, the spirit rules the physical, as long as you wish to remain ignorant you will die trying to make it in life.
    Let no one discourage you if occult organization wants to hurt or destroy you they don't need to make you their member, there is no side effect, our powers are guaranteed.

Who Can Join The House Of BLACK VULTURE BROTHERHOOD?
    You have probably heard about Secret Societies and the Occult world and wondered “how can I join one of these societies for wealth and prosperity?” The truth is, most if not all of these secret societies do not accept outsiders that are not referred by or who are unrelated to current members. Some societies only can be joined by the elite–they normally operate on a who you know or who you are related to basis. At BLACK VULTURE BROTHERHOOD we accept anyone who is interested in a spiritual awakening. We also do all the ritual castings for our members.

BLACK VULTURE BROTHERHOOD OCCULT POWER:
    Your Way To Lifelong Happiness And Prosperity
    Occultist BLACK VULTURE BROTHERHOOD 'MIRACLE OCCULT POWER' takes you out of the realms of mere belief, and reveals how you can experience the REALITY OF THE INVISIBLE WORLD - where you only have to ask for what you desire in the physical world for it to be made to come true.
    Think of it! You can have the money you need merely by asking for it! Once you gain entry to the invisible world you can have what you desire!
    Money when you need it - but much more! You can :
    * Make your Guardian angel materialize before your very eyes to grant your wishes!
    * Travel outside your body - In complete safety - And see what others are doing, without their knowledge!
    * Command the undying love of another! Cease worrying weather they'll be true or not - With your new found occult power they will never want to leave you.
    * Make someone fall in love with you!
    * Banish addiction! Cease being a slave to a bad habit. Overcome it once and for all - And be free!
    * Go to top in your chosen career. Become a winner - The occult way!
    * Influence powerful people. Be listened to at last - Without them knowing why!
    * Strike it rich in games of chance! Start winning - Instead of losing - At Nairabet, Bet9ja, bingo, The race track, Pools, Lotteries - The occult way!
    * Read other peoples thoughts. Let their minds become an open book to you! How to anticipate their next move!
    BLACK VULTURE BROTHERHOOD also shows how you can prove reincarnation to yourself by CATCHING GLIMPSES OF YOUR PREVIOUS LIVES! You are also shown how to take charge of your dreams so that you can learn what your dreams are trying to communicate. Through managing your dreams you can solve psychological problems and phobias! 'BLACK VULTURE BROTHERHOOD OCCULT POWER - Your way to lifelong happiness and prosperity.

BLACK VULTURE BROTHERHOOD have always been both venerated and feared throughout the world, but perhaps none so much as the BLACK VULTURE in Hindu, Tantric and African traditions. What are the Naga? They are the BLACK Lords of ancient times, more akin to the Orishas of Santeria than to the remote gods of Olympus. And, like the Orishas, they are far more accessible. BLACK VULTURE spirits are seen everywhere in the world iconography and practices, but because of the extremely ancient and 'grass roots' origin of their worship, they are only rarely mentioned in traditional religious texts. This parallels the prehistoric worship of similar BLACK VULTURE spirits across the ancient world in many places under many names. In most Eastern and Western animist or african traditions, BLACK-demigods are positive beings manifesting as spiritual guardians. Often these spirits are associated with springs, rivers, lakes and oceans as well as the numinous chthonian world below, as are the BLACK VULTURE BROTHERHOOD. Wisdom has the power to enlighten us about the ancient, often forgotten BLACK spirits, their magic rituals and their place in helping us to heal Nature. Whether you wish to learn the history and myths of the BLACK Spirits, or if you wish to work directly with these luminous beings

Do you want to have a Super-Power, riches, wealth and protection, what Super-Power would you want to have? What propels you, what propels us all to consider greater limitlessness, whether for ourselves or humanity, and beyond, at large?

Longing for infinity is at the core of every living being, constant from their, from our inception into life, into the Universe, to our greatest fulfillment, constant right along with our pursuit of happiness. Going beyond what we have become, reaching from where we are towards greater subtleties is innate with all beings, and having attained human form, we have extraordinarily greater potentiality, and
    capabilities to actualize, magnificent thresholds of being, both physically and especially internally, psychically.
    BLACK VULTURE BROTHERHOOD occult powers are imaginable because, for the most part, they are achievable. We imagine them because the capability for achieving them, the architecture of their potentiality is awake within our being, our pursuit of infinity awakening us to such capabilities. Living in an extremely materialistic era, more often than not we invent machines to do what we can also do psychically, When we are deeply and constantly in love with someone, we also remote view their well-being when we are physically away or perceive foreshadowings of possible events regarding ourselves or our loved ones.

Do you want wealth.?
    Do you you want riches?
    Do you want life improvement?
    ALL THESE WILL BECOME YOURS ONCE YOU BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GREAT GREAT BLACK VULTURE BROTHERHOOD.
    What are the BLACK VULTURE BROTHERHOOD Occult Powers?
    1) BLACK -- ability to become very little, to reduce the vibration of the mind to penetrate an atom and know the secrets of subatomic structure.

BLACK VULTURE BROTHERHOOD reducing one's psychic existence into a small point and then transforming it into a minimum entity. One may understand anything and everything by entering into each and every physical particle and becoming one with the different waves of expressions and emanations, by dancing with the waves of objects and ideas. This occult power acquired through positive microvita is called an'ima'. The only way to understand these subtle entities is to increase one's powers of perception through spiritual practices.

2) BLACK VULTURE BROTHERHOOD' -- ability to become very great, more immense than anything in this expressed universe, including the universe itself.
    Mahima' means vastness. With the help of positive microvita, the mind can expand to become vast, superlatively vast. Its radius may encompass the entire universe and so we acquire ideas about many different subjects without reading books. In this way, too, we may feel our oneness with the varied entities of this universe -- unity in variety, unity in diversity. By associating our benevolent thoughts with each and every entity, we will contribute to universal progress and prosperity.
    3) BLACK VULTURE Laghima' -- ability to become very light, to walk on water, to take oneself anywhere in the universe. Achieved by controlling the psychic centre between the man'ipu'ra and ana'hata cakras, controlling the combination of fire and air.
    Laghima' makes the mind light, free from the bondage of so many liabilities. This carefree mind, freed from so many fetters and bondages, can understand and think clearly. So by dint of this occult power, one may understand any idea, subtle or crude, abstract or concrete. Unless you understand how much pain and sorrow is accumulated in other's minds, how many tears were up in their eyes, and anguish in their hearts, you cannot completely alleviate their sorrows and sufferings. Through laghima, your own mind becomes unburdened so you can clearly appreciate and respect others' lives.
    4) BLACK Pra'pti -- ability to get or create whatever is desired; whatever is thought is immediately materialized.

Pra'pti means helping oneself and helping the souls of so many people to acquire and be benefited by the grace of the Supreme Consciousness.
    5) BLACK Iishitva -- ruling capacity, ability to understand all the entities of the universe, to direct and witness their actions. Achieved by controlling the upper portion of vishuddha cakra.
    Iishitva – Iish means to guide and administer. Iishitva enables the spiritual aspirant to guide other people who suffer from different causes. So many people in this world are crying in pain and agony. So many miseries and afflictions paralyse both physically and mentally. lishitva enables one to correctly lead afflicted humanity to their physical progress and psychic well-being.
    6) BLACK Vashitva-- ability to bring under control, to unify forces, to create new life, to make the dead rise. Achieved by controlling the upper portion of a'jina' cakra.

Vashitva means to keep everything under control and properly regulated for the welfare of all beings. In order to bring people goaded by defective ideas to the path of optimal greatness, vashitva is necessary. If people work haphazardly and do not follow conscientious path, they cannot be expected to establish a state of welfare for all. So if you really want to help people, you will have to inspire and influence them in a positive way, and then direct them along the right path to their goal.
    7) BLACK Praka'myam -- ability to take the form of anything. Achieved by controlling the psychic center just below a'jina' cakra.
    Praka'mya means the ability to accomplish whatever one desires, to translate wish into reality disposed to promote universal welfare, to bring light to the entire universe. Through this occult power, spiritual aspirants acquire the capacity to serve the entire world.
    BLACK VULTURE-- ability to see into the inner nature of any entity; penetrating vision.
    Antarya'mitva is to enter the ectoplasmic or endoplasmic structure of others and thereby to know their pain and pleasures, their hopes, aspirations and longings and to guide them properly. It is somewhat like transmigration of the soul. Regarding this occult power, spiritual cult alone will not suffice -- it requires the special grace of Parama Purusa. He usually does not give this power to sadhakas because if they do not possess universal love, it can be abused for personal gains. Baba explained that this power makes the mind so subtle that it can enter the intra- and inter-ectoplasmic mind stuff of every individual as well as the collective human society.
    Some subordinate siddhis, many of which are within one or more of the above characteristics, include

Door Sharavan, remote audience, to hear from YOU

Door Darshan, remote viewing, to see from afar

Manoveg, travel fast as thought

Kaamroop, assume any desired you wish

Parkaayi Parvesh, to enter into another's body

Sai Maritayaa, to live at one's own will

Surkareeraa, to enjoy wealth and riches (devayonis)

Sankalap Siddhi, the fulfillment of desires

Apratihat Gat, to go anywhere unobstructed

CONTACT THE BLACK VULTURE BROTHERHOOD TEMPLE TODAY CALL +2348059915021 or email : blackvulturebrotherhood@gmail.com for unlimited riches
    The Ebutalium Brotherhood is national and international in membership. It is open to all nationalities, races and creeds. The Brotherhood forms an invisible legion of friends around the world, working together and helping each other. In countries where private associations or "secret societies" are outlawed, we are simply friends helping one another.

The word "occult" comes from the Latin and only means "hidden." The term is widely used in the medical field to describe medical conditions that are hidden. In popular usage, however, occult has come to mean something that is evil or a cult that "brainwashes" its members. Usually, such charges are found to be baseless.

The Ebutalium Brotherhood is not a cult. It does not practice any kind of mind-control over its Members or promote anything that any sane person would consider evil or criminal. It teaches its Members how to free themselves from being dominated by others and control their own mind.

Members come from a wide variety of belief systems and may freely exercise the practice of any faith (or none) as a Member.

Membership in The Ebutalium Brotherhood is not cheap but is easily affordable by anyone. Some join having nothing more than social security or an unemployment check. you have to purchase for the items needed for your initiation once you get the items then you can come with it to our temple for your initiation but we do not request for human sacrifice or to take the life of your love ones and also registration is free to join call+2348050325488 or Email us on ebutaliumbrotherhood@gmail.com

Without true wisdom and inner power, the outer trappings of success are all in vain, for spirit is ascendant over matter. That which is eternal is of far greater value than that which turns to dust. The Ebutalium Brotherhood's teachings are not aimed merely towards self-aggrandizement but for the greater happiness of the Member and so that they, in turn, may bless and help others upon the path of life.

With that said, let us say that anyone, having the right knowledge, inner power and a circle of powerful friends, with grit and determination can attain to success and prosperity.

Advancement in the Brotherhood's degrees of wisdom and power can, however, translate into a virtual guarantee of lifetime security because you are building a power within yourself that can never be taken away. Success is not handed to anyone on a silver platter and only you can guarantee your future happiness.

Why not start today building that happiness, prosperity, inner power and peace by joining The Ebutalium Brotherhood? you can get us through email ebutaliumbrotherhood@gmail.com or phone call +2348050325488

JOIN THE EBUTALIUM BROTHERHOOD OCCULT TODAY, TO A BECOME A MEMBER, CONTACT THE EBUTALIUM TEMPLE NOW.

The ability to summon forth to visible and physical materialization is perhaps the most potent and sought-after power in the entire occult world. For the thousands of years that ritual evocation has been practiced, however, it has also been confused and jumbled by assumptions, dogmas, and initiatory secrets all of which are obliterated by Evoking Eternity. EBUTALIUM BROTHERHOOD, in this masterpiece work, gives WEALTH, POWER, FAME, RICHES,HEALTH AND PROTECTION and the elementary principles by which evocation operations, instructions for the necessary preparation of the Operator to call forth and communicate face-to-face with any entity in existence. Evoking Eternity is not the Sorcerer's handbook nor is it a simple grimoire of spirits. Rather, it is a compendium of the impossible, made real by beings who are unbound and hungry, materialized now by the grand evocation of the Masters who will no longer wait for this veil to be lifted.

Great Ancient Spiritual Power Of EBUTALIUM BROTHERHOOD OCCULT FRATERNITY Is a worldwide organization fully known all over africa, they are genuine mystical non-sectal organization, ready to co-operate and help you achieve your aims in life, we give spiritual MONEY, FAME, WEALTH ,PROTECTION ,INFLUENCE ,POWER ,FAST LINK, HIGH LEVEL CONNECTION, FREE VISA TO ANY COUNTRY OF YOUR CHOICE and amour to fight your way through, in this wicked wild world, please don’t compare us with other quack organization or Mushroom Agency, we are greater than the so called Temples, Churches, and Mosques. We don’t ask you to believe but try us, many people have benefited from EBUTALIUM BROTHERHOOD OCCULT FRATERNITY and the services testimonies are pouring in daily. You might need one. YOUR MIRACLE IS ON THE WAY:

WELCOME TO THE TO THE EBUTALIUM BROTHERHOOD WORLD RICHEST.
    Do you want to be a member of Ebutalium brotherhood as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide.
    Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Ebutalium brotherhood occult in Africa today and get instant rich sum of 15 to 20 million naira after your initiation and a free home any where you choose to live in this world and also get free visa.
    Join us and share in the Brotherhood’s closely-guarded secrets and circles of power.
    Together we can achieve great things that we could not achieve alone. Joining The Ebutalium Brotherhood will start you on the path to a new life filled with money, friends, health and the fulfillment of all your dreams.
    Thanks to this brave gathering of Ebutalium Brotherhood Occult Fraternity, you are about to enter a world of unbelievable power. With the magical shields and weapons they have placed at humanity’s disposal, the future of mankind is about to be forever altered. Do understand, however, the staggering potential made possible by using the information found is not to be taken lightly. To do so, would be more than fool-hardy; it would be dangerous in ways most people can barely comprehend.
    he who would profit by the wisdom of the universal mind, has to reach it through the whole of humanity without distinction of race, complexion, religion, or social status. It is altruism, not egoism even in its most legal and noble conception, that can lead the unit to merge its little self in the universal selves. It is to these needs and to this work that the true disciple of true occultism has to devote himself, if he would obtain theo-sophy, divine wisdom, knowledge.wealth,protection and power.
    Great Ancient Spiritual Power Of EBUTALIUM BROTHERHOOD OCCULT FRATERNITY Is a worldwide organization fully known all over Africa, they are genuine mystical non-sectal organization, ready to co-operate and help you achieve your aims in life, we give spiritual MONEY, FAME, WEALTH ,PROTECTION ,INFLUENCE ,POWER ,FAST LINK, HIGH LEVEL CONNECTION, FREE VISA TO ANY COUNTRY OF YOUR CHOICE and amour to fight your way through, in this wicked wild world, please don’t compare us with other quack organization or Mushroom Agency, we are greater than the so called Temples, Churches, and Mosques. We don’t ask you to believe but try us, many people have benefited from EBUTALIUM BROTHERHOOD OCCULT FRATERNITY and the services testimonies are pouring in daily. You might need one.

we guarantee you wealth for all area of life, a life well lived is more than just money although the lack of money is often the source of much unhappiness. If we possess the same knowledge as the rich and powerful and use the same strategies and tactics, does it not also follow that we, too, can become rich and powerful? Think about it – take any millionaire and bankrupt him, take away everything he has and it won’t belong before he’s back on his feet and makes his next million. YOU DON”T NEED TO BLAME YOUR SELF IF YOU ARE BORN IN POOR FAMILY NOT YOUR FORTH BUT IF YOU DIE POOR IS YOUR FORTH SO THINK WISE DON”T FORGET THAT 20MILLION WE CHANGE YOUR LIFE INSTANTLY CONTACT US NOW TO MAKE YOUR WEALTH,PROTECTION,FAME IN AFRICA AFTER YOUR INITIATION THE MONEY YOU SEE WILL SERVE YOU.
    “WITH MONEY IN YOUR POCKET, YOU ARE WISE AND YOU ARE HANDSOME AND YOU SING WELL, TOO.” JOINING THE EBUTALIUM BROTHERHOOD WILL MAKE YOUR DREAM COME THROUGH INSTANTLY.

Identifying and Replacing Limiting Beliefs: the world of EBUTALIUM BROTHERHOOD organization is a center of possibilities, the spirit rules the physical, as long as you wish to remain ignorant you will die trying to make it in life.

THE EBUTALIUM BROTHERHOOD OCCULT FRATERNITY SAYS THAT life is like money because, barring destroying it with fire, it always has value no matter how crumpled it is, used, or if it is stained with coffee or magic marker or crayons used by a child thinking it is something to draw on.
    Life is something like money in that you still have value no matter how many times you have been down trodden, or how often you have failed in your attempts to excel at a certain sport, or how many times you have failed to succeed in starting a successful business.
    EBUTALIUM BROTHERHOOD is among the powerful secret societies in the world with an aim of ruling or taking over the world as it is now. For one to be powerful, popular, and rich you must be belonging to one of the secret societies in this world. For our brothers in the music industry if you don’t bow down and sacrifice to god of darkness you can’t make it with your music career. In every aspect of life there is a goddess.

WELCOME TO THE AGE OF EBUTALIUM BROTHERHOOD OCCULT FRATERNITY THAT IS HERE TO MANIFEST ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN LIFE. FAME, POWER, PROTECTION, WEALTH, CONNECTION, FAST LINK AND INFLUENCE.
    I CANNOT MAKE MILLIONS OF NAIRA OR DOLLARS ON MY OWN, join the EBUTALIUM BROTHERHOOD OCCULT FRATERNITY, AND MEET WITH TOP 10 FAMOUS MUSICIAN IN NIGERIA/AFRICAN,
    MONEY is the only passion in life, unfortunately my brain cannot find away to achieve millions of naira or dollars; in the the conventional sense. i cant seem to find anything i am good at anything that will make me a lot of money and i am over 25 years of age. the dark side can be quick and easy path, so i want to take that path whatever the cost. you have no friend, no family and could care less, all you want is MILLIONS, FAME, CONNECTION,PROTECTION, POWER,FAST LINK; I if i get that I am happy if i don't i will live/die miserable. I want to drive LAMBORGHINI as one of the member of EBUTALIUM BROTHERHOOD and TO live in a mansion in any place of your choice, that all that i want. just hesitate and join the brotherhood. CONTACT THE MEMBERSHIP TEAM NOW

CONTACT US
    Mobile: +234 8050325488
    Phone: +234 7087065680
    Email : ebutaliumbrotherhood@gmail.com