Which City In Nigeria Has The Best Driving Culture?

mrnicholas1986mrnicholas1986 Posts: 122Administrator, Moderator

Which City in Nigeria has the best driving culture? Judged by respect for other road users, yield, adherence to Highway Code, etc. In my opinion, Lagos is the best. If you move vehicles from only Ozumba Mbadiwe to Warri, Benin City or Port Harcourt, you will shut down any of the cities. Warri motorists drive like they are possessed and show no qualms driving against the traffic. Benin City drivers have no respect for traffic lights.

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
    UNICAL 2017/2018 POST UTME ADMISSION FORM/
    DIRECT ENTRY FORM/ PART TIME FORM /PGD
    FORM /CHANGE OF COURSE FORM/CHANGE OF
    INSTITUTION FORM IS OUT AND ON SALE
    CONTACT Mr Richard THE SCHOOL ADMISSION OFFICER ON
    this email richardhale08@gmail.com ON HOW TO APPLY AND ALSO
    FOR ADMISSION ASSISTANCE.
    Join the great Illuminati Freemason today, Do you want to become a business Man/Woman, or you are seeking for wisdom and knowledge, Pastor,Politician, Musician, Doctor, Footballer, Student, Do you want be a Famous Artist or an Actor (e t.c) and you want to be Rich, Powerful and be Famous in the world and also get sum of 600,000,00 dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 900,000,00USD as monthly salary and also been giving money to start up a business of your own choice… interested contact great agent Mr Alex illuminatichurchagent5050@Gmail.com
    Or CALL::+2349075236637 WhatsApp 09075236637
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
    1. A Cash reward worth $1,000,000, 00USD after initiation.
    2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000,00 USD
    3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
    5.One year Golf Membership package
    6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
    7.A total Lifestyle change
    8.Access to Bohemian Grove.
    9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000,00 USD into your bank account every month as a member
    10.One Month booked.appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World

Join the great illuminati brotherhood today and become richer, once you join the brotherhood, you will be given two million dollars instantly and you will be earing $500,000,00. Evry 7 days join today and become richer and famous i am one of the illuminati member sent by the high priest to bring as many of those how are interested of becomeing a member of the illuminati to the great illuminati temple am a traditional harbalist healer and no problem without a solotion to me. But i was ones like you i could not evening feed my family what kind of life was that to live. I live in poverty until i saw as opportunity to be a member of the great illuminati brotherhood and i took my chances and i have been a member for close to five years now. And the higher you get the richer you become illuminati makes your business grow. To love attraction money and many more other benefits of it,but no going back porverty is a disease!!! if you are interested contact now!!! on:09030355238 or drbenson666@gmail.com

Join the great illuminati brotherhood today and become richer, once you join the brotherhood, you will be given two million dollars instantly and you will be earing $500,000,00. Evry 7 days join today and become richer and famous i am one of the illuminati member sent by the high priest to bring as many of those how are interested of becomeing a member of the illuminati to the great illuminati temple am a traditional harbalist healer and no problem without a solotion to me. But i was ones like you i could not evening feed my family what kind of life was that to live. I live in poverty until i saw as opportunity to be a member of the great illuminati brotherhood and i took my chances and i have been a member for close to five years now. And the higher you get the richer you become illuminati makes your business grow. To love attraction money and many more other benefits of it,but no going back porverty is a disease!!! if you are interested contact now!!! on:09030355238 or drbenson666@gmail.com
    Hello every one, i have to write this testimony because of people out there who also will like to join, because i am really happy to be member of Illuminati cult society today, i have been searching for the right hand to join this cult of Illuminati i finally got this nice MAN Dr Alex also a who help me in joining even when i was asked to buy all the items my self which i did for the initiation. though it cost me some money, but every thing went out successfully, and an instant sum of 1,000.000 US dollars was given to me with a free home of my choice in CALIFORNIA USA. And also, power, influence, good position fame including 3,000, dollars monthly as a salary for me.
    Welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati>> Dr Alex on 08130490096 to join the illuminati to get rich and famous, the temple of illuminati world wide. Are you a politician, business man/woman,musical artiste, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do, and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desire join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life,Illuminati will make you achieve your dream to become rich and protect you all the days of your life......
    BENEFIT GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI

A cash reward of $300,000 U.S Dollar a new sleek dream car valued at $120,000 U.S Dollar a dream house bought in the country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.one year golf membership package a v.i.p treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of $1,000,000 U.S Dollar into your bank account every month as a member,one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world..Dr Alex on 08130490096 for immediately initiation is open online