Linda Ikeji Entertainment Blog - Naija News Blogger

Interestingly, this societal expectation cuts across irrespective of the social or economic status. Marriage is not an achievement. There is so significantly far more to life than getting someone’s wife. Get married please, but do not be pressured into it. I do not know how lots of of you single girls are below pressure to get married but I am. Pressure from family members, good friends and men and women who just can’t thoughts their business enterprise. The stress is so intense suitable now I really feel like going to husband market place - if there is any such thing- to acquire myself some breathing space. Give me a break you folks. Chioma 'Chigul' Omeruah releases incredible birthday images.

In my opinion, the pressure is not a fabrication. It is extremely real! Just after you have worn asoebi about a million times, you commence to wonder when it is going to be your turn to sell asoebi also! And when you factor in mums and aunties continually reminding you of the shelf life of women. It gets to you, even if it is just a bit. Folks could even recommend some very strange items to you to do to ‘earn’ marriage. Effectively, I have come to realise that we let ourselves to be pressured. The choice to get married ought to not be taken because you are being pressured, that could lead to a disaster. Don’t let any person make you go into something you are not ready for or your joy may be shortlived. And to these mounting stress on other people to go and get married, there is merely no justification for your behaviour.

Apr Guardian Lady

Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji Reports Wizkid to the Police

Oct 2016 Celebrity

She is the highest paid blogger in Nigeria

These communities bring me closer to my targeted niche. Utilizing these communities as leverage, I can have a sneak preview into the minds of entrepreneurs to know the challenges they are facing at present. When you address the difficulties of men and women and provide them a answer, you draw them closer to yourself and make them loyal readers of your weblog. This is where you develop the structure that will host your blog this is where you put up the vital method that will residence all your operations. Your blog method incorporates domain name registration, selecting your hosting platform deciding upon a blog platform and setting up the weblog. This method is comparable to discovering a place for your offline small business, acquiring permits and buying your office gear.

Now what is the finest small organization blogging platform? I do not know. What I can tips is that you opt for a weblog platform you fully grasp its technicalities. Seth Godin built a productive blog on Typepad, Dave Lucas built a blog on blogger although Steve Pavlina built a lucrative weblog on WordPress. Success can be achieved on any platform, just make confident you recognize its ins and outs. Your operational techniques entails how you want to run your weblog your all round price range and the time you will allot to building the weblog. I also created a policy that I will run the weblog on lean budget till it starts to fend for itself and spend its bills. Now, my blog is run full time by my group.

That was my operational method and it worked for me for the reason that I planned it prior to even beginning this blog. You want to start off a lucrative weblog? How normally will you publish articles? How a lot time will you devote to you? How will you schedule your restricted time to make certain every single program is effectively taken care off? This you will have to strategy and sort out before even starting a blog. Most individuals have asked me why I disabled the comment module on this blog. Effectively, it is an operation techniques that functions inline with my all round technique concentration. I will rather concentrate my effort on writing good quality content material that yields outcome than waste my time moderating comments.

I have much less time so I chose to concentrate my efforts on factors that matters most. That does not mean you need to follow my measures come across an operational tactic that function finest for you and stick to it. What is your revenue tactic? The root of this query boils down to why you want to start out a blog. Are you creating a weblog for cash flow or capital get? Are you building a blog to hold or flip? Are you developing a weblog for earned, passive or portfolio revenue? These are questions you must answer for the reason that they will decide how you generate income from your weblog they will identify your monetization method.

I have seen bloggers brag about how they make thousands of dollars from their blogs but most of them are only thriving on earned earnings meaning they make revenue by maintaining an online job. If you stop writing, your revenue will drop due to the fact you are on earned revenue. I have also seen bloggers who generate full revenue from their blogs without having even possessing to run it. I think about these people true entrepreneurs. Even if they go on trip for a year their weblog revenue will retain expanding simply because it doesn’t depend on them. This is what I call passive revenue and it is what I’m concentrating on. There are two forms of bloggers those who make a small business and those who make a job, which 1 do you want to be. This you will have to answer if you want to begin a lucrative weblog from scratch.